The Endowment Fund of Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Joliet
In 2008, the Endowment Fund at Catholic Charities in the Diocese of Joliet was established with $1,500,000 in bequests received unexpectedly by the agency since late 2006. This fund will help provide stability and long-term growth for the agency as we continue to care for God’s people. It was created as a way to strike a balance between serving current needs and planting seeds for the future needs of the communities and people we serve. As the fund grows, interest from it will be used for operating expenses throughout the agency and its multiple sites.
With challenging economic times and uncertainty in funding sources Catholic Charities must be well positioned to meet the increasing demands of the future. This can be achieved through your investment in the Endowment Fund.
Why make a gift to the Endowment Fund?
- It provides ongoing financial stability and strength for Catholic Charities of the Diocese of Joliet
- It reduces the impact of inflation on the organization’s services as interest can be used to help cover rising operating costs
- It provides a safety net from fluctuations in annual gifts
- It ensures additional tax benefits to donors
- It allows you to give in perpetuity so your gift keeps on giving to those in need . . . forever.
If you wish to Donate Now to Catholic Charities’ Endowment Fund, click here.